Tuesday, November 4, 2008

2008 Election VOTING Day 11/04/08 Sun Rise and Clouds

WOW! God REALLY made an outstanding sun rise for this special VOTING Day. What a start!
For my American friends:Go enjoy the feeling of being able to vote that so many brave soldiers have laid their blood and lives on the line to protect. It's a great feeling to be given this freedom. But, it wasn't free. So, appreciate the gift.




Does anyone else see the horse here? I drew the outline in the next picture. Beautiful!!

4 comments:

Ardene said...

Just a gorgeous sunrise. Thanks for such a great shot. Have a great day.

P and P said...

What a beautiful photo. Yes, I saw a horse, but a different one than the one you outlined.

Happy Election Day!

ginabee said...

Gorgeous photos of the new day dawning! God bless you*

Alpaca Farmgirl said...

Stunning photos! Love them. Thanks for the comments on my blog. Love your blog, glad I found it. I'm a novice needlefelter so I think you will bring me the inspiration I need!

Now I just need more hours in a day...