Thursday, August 7, 2008

Videos of Love for You

I was so profoundly touched by these videos yesterday that I added them to my YouTube Playlist.

The first one reminds me of Amos 8:11 and while the Black Eyed Peas are asking "Where is the Love?" the video shows that they know. "If you never know Truth, then you'll never know Love" and "must keep the faith alive". This video makes me love all those searchers out there so much. How can people who love, look around and not be a bit down?

The second one is a video my sister made right after she was diagnosed with invasive cancer. She felt she would battle the negativity by putting positive energy into the world through a video she created. Her video won the Yahoo Veddy award that year and was on the front page. My sister is okay now, also. I just love how she made it black and white and with the first hug everyone turns to color. And how the children RUN with wide open arms into the hugs, while the adults seem so closed off and try to bustle by, but after their hug, they are smiling and their whole energy opens up.

The third one is very powerful. It starts a bit slow, then gets very intense in the middle (there is cutting and suicidal thoughts, just to prepare you) but the end is SO worth waiting for. I have watched this so many times and never fail to have tears and chills. It's only 5 minutes long, but it is 5 minutes of pure Power in a message.

I hope these videos bless you, too. I will provide a permanent link to this playlist on the sidebar.

God loves you. God bless you wherever you are.

Ohhhh. Black Eyed Peas requested video embeds be disabled. So I will share the link here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-KxLtol9yc . I hope you get a chance to see this intense video.

Here's my sister's video "Free Hugs in Hollywood!"


and here is Lifehouse's Everything Drama

No comments: